• Takes into account the variables that guide investors in their decisions and makes predictions based on the coin’s true potential.
• Evaluates positively those coins that show the best prospects ("Buy the rumors, sell the news").
• Reliable and does not lead to frequent purchases.
• It has a long-term horizon - it ignores short-term transactions.
• Requires study and time
• Possibility of a high profit rate, but not frequently.
• Studies exclusively price diagrams.
• Investments are made without collecting and analyzing information, thus saves time.
• Applies to any market.
• Incorporates information, rumors, expectations and feelings.
• Ability to detect price trends and especially the point of reversal, and activates transactions.
• Low profit rate, but frequently.