The data controller of personal data collected on the webpage https://www.coinology.eu is SMARTECH SOLUTIONS SP. Z O.O. incorporated and existing under the laws of the Polish Republic, with its seat at Piotrkowska 60, zip code: 90-001; Lodz; Poland; the address of electronic correspondence: [email protected] ; telephone: (+48) 692 223 200, hereinafter referred to as Data Controller.
Users personal data are processed in accordance with the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR") and other applicable provisions on the protection of personal data that complement and / or implement the GDPR.
The Data Controller ensures that the personal data are:
- processed only on legal basis;
- obtained only for specified purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
- adequate, appropriate and not excessive;
- accurate and current;
- not kept longer than necessary;
- safely stored.
The Data Controller performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- by data entered voluntarily by the users in forms;
- by saving cookies in the terminal devices;
The Data Controller processes personal data to establish and correctly perform the services provided electronically, in particular in order to provide the Clients with the opportunity to use the Register Form and to provide Clients with Exchange Tips services.
The Data Controller processes the following personal data:
- Name and surname;
- Phone number;
- IP address;
Moreover, when the website user contacts the Data Controller by phone, by email, by post or when the user contacts the Data Controller via social media or when the Controller Data contacts the user about the activities or services provided by the Data Controller, the Data Controller may collect the personal data provided by the user (name and surname, address, phone number, e-mail address).
The Data Controller processes personal data also for the purposes of market research and the behavior and preferences of the users with the purpose of the research results for the purposes of improving the quality of services provided by the Data Controller.
The Data Controller processes information provided voluntarily by the user. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address). The data in the forms are not disclosed to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
The data provided in the forms are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to register account. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services - in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities that operate internet domains, payment service websites or other entities with whom the Website operator cooperates in this respect.
The user has the right to inspect their personal data stored by the Data Controller. The user has the right to control the processing of data concerning him. Moreover, the user has the right to:
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data. The withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- Obtaining information about the purpose, scope and method of data processing;
- Obtaining information on the processing of personal data and providing in a generally understandable form the content of such data;
- Obtaining information about the source from which the data relating to it originated;
- Obtaining information on the method of data sharing, in particular information on recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are made available;
- Requests to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing, or delete them if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected;
- To submit a written, motivated request to cease processing of her data due to her special situation;
- To raise objections to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes or to transfer personal data to another data administrator.
If the user wants to receive information about his personal data or a copy of this data should contact the Data Controller. The details of the Data Controller are indicated at the beginning of this document..
The user also has the right to request the correction of information about himself if the user believes that the Data Controller has incomplete, outdated or untrue information about the user.
The User also has the right to request the Data Controller to immediately delete personal data concerning him. The Data Controller is obligated to delete personal data without undue delay, if:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- the consent on which the data processing is based has been withdrawn,
- personal data were processed unlawfully,
- personal data have to be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation.
The user also has the right to request for limiting the processing of personal data in the following cases:
- when he disputes the correctness of personal data - for a period allowing the Data Controller to check the correctness of such data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the removal of personal data, requesting instead to limit their use;
- the Data Controller no longer needs personal data for processing but it is necessary for user to establish an inquiry or defend his claims.
The user whose data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for the needs of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
The data user has the right to receive in a structured, commonly and used machine-readable format his personal data provided to the Data Controller and has the right to send his personal data to another data controller without obstruction from Data Controller.
The user has the right to file complaint to the supervisory body of personal data protection about the way in which the Data Controller processes user’s personal data. Contact details of the supervisory authority:
The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
(Office of the President for Personal Data Protection)
Urzad Ochrony Danych Osobowych
00-193 Warsaw, Poland
Tel. +48 22 531 03 00
Fax +48 22 531 03 01
When you access our website or use our services, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer.